Sunday, June 5, 2011

Believe in Magic

I decided to start a blog on fairies..or should I say they made me do it. I guess I've put that at the bottom of my list and they want me to be acquainted with them again. I keep seeing fairy imagery everywhere lately and I was visited again by the movie, "Tooth Fairy" starring Dwayne Johnson as a hockey player renamed by the media and public as the Tooth Fairy since he always knocks out teeth of the opposing team. He is also a dream crusher and gets summoned by the Queen of the Tooth Fairies after being a repeat offender. His sentence to pay back what's he's done...be an actual Tooth Fairy of course!

I just happen to come out in the living room and this movie came on. I'm so glad I watched it!

It's really a lot of fun as fairies are and it has a great message about believing in your dreams and magic.

I know many of us forget to have the purity of imagination as children do and become a bit jaded overtime(not our fault of course!)

I won't ruin my favorite part but his fairy caseworker by the name of Tracy is one of the rare fairies born without a pair of wings. He always dreamt of being a Tooth Fairy and having wings to go along with it. You'll have to watch the movie to find out what happens but I LOVE what takes place with his character.

Watch this movie today and don't forget to Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment